There are many types of short-term loan options to choose from, but which one is right for you? Payday lending solutions tend to latch on to your bank account and claim your next paycheck as collateral for the loan, but the APRs are high and loan sizes are small.
Cash advance is a great way to go when you need a few thousand dollars to lend from your bank, but the percentage rates on these loans are even higher.
And while unsecured signature loans skirt around the high rates and light-handed loan amounts, you need a solid credit score to get one of these. What gives?
Title loans Arlington offer all of the benefits of a five-figure lending solution with zero credit checks, 24-hour cash depositing and flexible scheduling for your convenience.
In addition, the interest rates are as low as any you’ll ever see, beating even signature loans on the ease of repayment. The best part is, you sacrifice nothing while the loan is out — we only need to hold on to the title to any paid-off motor vehicle that you legally own until you’ve paid everything back.
Tell us that ain’t convenient!
Believe it or not, there are no catches here. Because of the way title loans Arlington work, we only need the basics about you to get your foot in the door:
• an email address that we can send information to
• a phone number that we can contact you at as soon as possible
• a name that we can warmly grace you by
• make, model, year and mileage of the vehicle in question
No kidding, that’s all we ask! We usually reach back in 15 minutes or less with a loan quote and everything we need to get the ball rolling for you. Our seasoned representatives are also prepared to answer title loan frequently asked questions in case you’re unsure about how the process works. Generally speaking, title loans Arlington are lent on the strength of your vehicle’s fair market value in tandem with the stability of your income, although there are circumstances where you can still get online title loans in Dallas while collecting unemployment or disability.
You’ll need to be at least 18 years of age and be able to provide proof of identity and income status in order to carry out a title loan with us.
No worries! Short-term lending solutions have been subject to many laws over the years to restrict what we can and can’t do on our end of the deal. Here are a few laws to know about that protect your side of the exchange:
1. Usury laws are no joke. Did you know that in the state of Texas, it’s illegal for any lender to boost their APRs over 10% for any reason? To do so is a felony known as usury.
2. The representatives are experienced and certified by law. This is an important note — we can’t just hire anyone off the side of the road to create and distribute title loans Arlington for our valued clients!
3. We’re required to ensure that your income situation permits timely repayment of the loan and its associated fees. This means, you’re not going to be trapped into an agreement that we believe you’re unable to pay on time.
Did we also mention that while we hold on to the title, you’re free to use your vehicle however you see fit? There’s truly nothing you’re giving up here, and it’s not like that title was doing you any good just collecting dust in your glove box.
Other cities in Texas we serve:
Apply online for free to get your loan quote and you could have your money within 24 hours!
Let’s review those benefits one more time:
• 24-Hour Depositing
• Super-Simple Online Application
• Easygoing APRs
• Refinancing and Buyouts
• No Credit Score Checks