The problem with most lending solutions is that they wind up catching their clients in what’s known as the cycle of debt. This owes to excessive APRs and uncompromising payment windows, which leaves many lendees out in the dust and ultimately makes their financial situation worse. We’ll admit that some title-based lending companies are guilty of this, too. However, we do title loans Homestead correctly and by the law. The benefits of our title loan services include:
• Cash within a day or sooner
• Potentially tens of thousands of dollars or more
• No attention to credit scores
• Easy and flexible payment scheduling system
• Dialed-down APRs that focus your payments on the loan itself, not the overhead charges
The lone requirement of title loans Homestead is that you briefly relinquish the title to a vehicle that you own, which we’ll keep in our possession as collateral until you’re all paid off. In the meantime, you’re still free to drive your car, truck or motorcycle as you normally would — we impose no restrictions on your daily life.
Most financial matters come with complicated forms attached, and it’s almost like other lenders don’t want their clients to be their clients. Fortunately, we kept it easy for your sake, as we know how important it is to get the money that you need. All we request from you is the following:
• Your basics — name, number and email address
• ZIP code
• The basics of your vehicle — year, make, model, style and mileage
You’ll receive a free loan quote and a call back at the provided number so we can go over your income status and identity. How much you’re making on a monthly basis and your expenditures will affect the amount of money that we can let you take. In addition, your car’s market value will be assessed to further understand what your collateral is worth. Of course, you’ll need to be at least 18 years old to receive title loans Homestead.
Ideally, your income should be solid and steady. However, we provide title loans for low income, unemployed and disabled clients in some cases. Depending on which conditions you meet, you may even be able to get title loans Homestead on no income at all.
1. Every agent who works with you has studied, tested and certified for their job. This is a legal matter: No representative may assess an auto loan without the required credentials to do so. You’re safe with our company.
2. Loan periods are limited to 30 days maximum. However, this limitation can be circumvented with refinancing plans to extend your payment window if needed.
3. Usurious interest isn’t in anyone’s interest. Usury is a felony, and it has shot down many lending businesses like our own. By law, we’re expected to keep your APR within 10% — no higher.
4. Seizure is an unlikely and unfavorable option. No title-based lending company likes to seize a client’s vehicle; it’s just too risky. Instead, we prefer to let you refinance and continue paying us off. In the worst case scenario, we still can’t seize your car unless you’re more than 30 days late on your current payment window.
5. Ownership over the title must be yours — nobody else’s. We can’t accept a title for collateral if it doesn’t belong to the individual who’s filing for an auto loan.
Cash advance, payday and signature lending solutions are good for their own purposes, but they also come with significant drawbacks that tend to burn their clients in the end. Only title loans can promise these upsides:
1. Zero Credit Checks Ever
2. Lowest APRs in the Industry
3. $10,000 Loans in 24 Hours
4. Forgiving Payment Schedules