It’s frustrating to be turned down for a bank loan because of poor credit when you really need financial help. Typically, banks turn people down all the time when their credit scores don’t fit within their guidelines, but that doesn’t mean you’re out of options.
So, if you even if you’ve filed for bankruptcy, have no established credit history or a low credit score, you could still be approved for fast cash today. Rather than relying on a credit check to determine whether the borrower is likely to repay the loan, we secure the loan using the borrower’s car title.
Securing loans allows us to approve more people for loans, and borrowers enjoy higher loan payouts with better interest rates because the loan is secured.
Qualifying is easy if you are an adult, own a vehicle that’s close to being paid off and hold the title. Loan funds on bad credit loans can be used for any purpose, and you’ll get your cash in a day or less.
1. What Are the Qualifications for Loan Approval?
• You’ll need to be at least 18 to get a loan.
• You must be the legal owner of any vehicle submitted for collateral.
• Borrowers should have a source of income, which may come from a job or other income sources like retirement funds, pension funds or government benefits.
• To comply with collateral loan requirements for title loans in Kingwood, TX, vehicles should be paid off or almost paid for.
• You’ll need the hard copy of your car title to close the loan.
2. Where Can I Apply for a Loan?
• Apply from home, a coffee shop or your office using our online application with a PC and internet connection.
• Drive over to one of our local loan center stores to meet a loan representative and fill out a loan application.
• We would be glad to take your loan application over the phone.
3. What Information Is Required on the Loan Application?
• Your first and last name, phone number, zip code and email address.
• Your odometer reading, the age of your motorcycle, SUV, truck or car and the make, model and body style.
4. Will I Meet With a Loan Representative?
Loan consultations are held over the phone, so you can expect to receive a call from a loan representative shortly after applying. We’ll be discussing your ability to repay the loan and help you to select a loan repayment plan to meet your financial needs.
5. How Are Loans Closed?
To close Kingwood, TX title loans, approved borrowers are asked to read and sign their contracts at a nearby loan center store. Contracts sum up the terms of the loan and meet the legal requirements for auto title loan regulations.
After the loan is closed, borrowers make arrangements to have their funds deposited into a bank account.
• Easy Qualifying.
• Convenient loan center store locations.
• Free online applications for title loans in Kingwood, TX.
• Continued use of your vehicle.
• Cash in about a day or less.
• Contracts, which confirm loan terms and arrangements.
• Borrowers are free to choose how they’ll use their loan funds.
Don’t worry and struggle over finances when you could get title loan in Houston today.
Other cities in Texas we serve:
Apply online for free to get your loan quote and you could have your money within 24 hours!