If you find yourself running short of cash and you’re considering a title loan online, you should learn more about title loans and how they can help.
After all, there is no reason to struggle and worry over bills when you can get your finances back on track with a short-term loan to take care of business.
Car title loans have been around since the early nineties. They came into play when lenders realized there was a need for small loans that paid out quickly and didn’t require credit checks.
Unlike banks that require you to state the purpose for a loan and pass a credit check, vehicle title loans don’t have any of these requirements. You can easily get a loan to pay for car repairs, cover your next mortgage payment or put groceries on the table.
Title loans in San Antonio, TX are ideal when you are hurting for cash or dealing with unexpected bills. You can apply for Texas title loans online, and in most cases, you’ll get your money within hours of applying instead of waiting weeks for a bank loan to pay out.
If you are at least 18, own a vehicle and have a car title, you’re ready to apply.
• Applying for a loan is free, so get your online application in today.
• Study your instant loan estimate to make sure it meets your financial requirements.
• Attend your phone consultation to discuss loan terms and choose a repayment plan.
• Read and sign your contract, which meets state title loan regulations.
• Collect your loan funds, or you may arrange for an electronic deposit to your bank account.
What information is required on the application?
We’ll need your name, phone number, zip code and email address. To complete the vehicle information, we need your mileage reading, the age of your vehicle and the make, model and body style.
Can I get a loan if the car title isn’t in my name?
To meet legal requirements, you’ll need to visit your local Motor Vehicle Department to update the title to show you as the legal owner.
Does my car have to be completely paid off to get a loan?
It is preferred that vehicles are fully paid for. However, Title loans Online can still work with you if the majority of the vehicle is paid off.
What kinds of vehicles are accepted for car title loans?
We can accept motorcycles, trucks, SUVs and cars.
Do I need to have a checking account to receive loan funds?
The majority of our customers prefer to have their loan funds transferred to checking accounts electronically because of the convenience. However, you can easily pick up your cash from one of our local loan center stores if you prefer.
How do I get a new title if I have lost or misplaced my car title?
Your local Motor Vehicle Department can issue a replacement title for a fee.
What do I need to get a clear title?
After making your final loan payment on your vehicle, take your lien release issued by your auto lender to the Motor Vehicle Department, and they will issue a title showing no liens.
Will I have to wait weeks to receive loan funds?
No, we work hard to see that loan pay outs are made within 24 hours of applying. Often, customers receive loan funds in a matter of hours.
• No vehicle inspections required for title loans in San Antonio.
• Fast cash in a day or less.
• Borrowers take charge of how they’ll spend their loan funds.
• Pay your title loan off early with no fees or penalties.
• Continued use of your vehicle is guaranteed if you’re making payments according to your repayment schedule.
• Applications and loan consultations are free of charge.
• Loan amounts could be worth 75 percent of the value of your vehicle.
• Convenient loan center store locations in your local area.
• Short online applications make it easy to apply for loans today.
Competitive interest rates, professional services, quick pay outs and free applications are just a few reasons to consider title loans in San Antonio.