All it takes is one thing to throw your budget off. Maybe your car needs to be repaired or your refrigerator conked out. You don’t have the cash because bills are due. What do you do?
Auto title loans in Verona are a good way to raise cash quickly. All you need is a clear title to your car and proof of income. And you can use that cash however you want. If you need to use it for 20 different things, then do it.
Understanding Title Loans in Verona, Wisconsin
In the state of Wisconsin, there are certain laws that govern how title loans work in the state. Let’s look at the key points covered by the law so you understand the entire process better.
- The lender can loan up to 50% of the retail value of your car. So, if your car has a value of $10,000, you can borrow up to $5,000 on it. Of course, you can take a lesser amount if that is all you need.
- Your car must have a clear title for the loan to be approved. A clear title means there are no liens against the car.
- If you fail to repay the loan, the lender must give you 20 days notice of the intent to repossess the car.
- If the lender repossesses your car due to non-payment, the lender may sell the vehicle to recover the amount owed on the loan. Any amount over that must be returned to you.
- If the lender sells the vehicle, and does not recover the amount due on the loan, the borrower is not liable for the remainder of the loan. However, the borrower can be liable for that deficiency if the borrower intentionally damaged the vehicle, concealed its whereabouts from the lender, failed to disclose a lien on the vehicle, or sold the vehicle prior to getting the loan.
How to Obtain Title Loans in Verona
The process for getting a title loans in Verona is not difficult. It all starts with filling out the simple form on this page.
- You need the year, make, model, style and mileage of the vehicle to get started.
- Then, give us your name, phone number, email, and zip code to finish the application.
- Once we have that information we will give you an instant quote as to how much we could lend you based on the retail value of the car.
- One of our agents will give you a call to go over the loan details.
- Feel free to ask any questions you might have. We want to make sure you are comfortable with the loan terms.
- You will need to provide proof of income to show that you can pay back the loan. This income can come from your job, social security, disability, unemployment or self-employment.
Once we verify your income and title, the next step is to sign the loan paperwork and turn over the title. You can visit one of our offices and fill out the paperwork in just a few minutes. That is how you get a title loan without vehicle inspection.
The entire process of getting auto title loans in Madison usually takes no more than a day or two.
The Advantages of a Title Loan
Title loans in Verona have certain advantages over other types of loans.
- You can get the loan in less than 48 hours.
- You get to keep driving your car while the loan is active.
- We can customize your loan payments to keep it affordable for you.